1. About Green Lizzie AB
- The company's organization number in Sweden is 556492-1509, VAT number SE556492150901 and is based in Kävlinge. The postal address is Måsudden, 246 32 Löddeköpinge, Sweden.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send a message via the website greenlizzie.com/ contact and we will get back to you shortly.
- We only deliver to countries listed at any given time in the company's web shop. These terms of purchase only apply to customers with a delivery address in one of those countries.
2. Order, payment responsibility and methods of payment
- Ordering occurs when you press the PAY button on GreenLizzie.com and at the same time an agreement of purchase is entered between you and us. This means that you accept these terms of purchase and that a payment liability arises for you. We demand payment for the product at the earliest from the time the product is sent from us, provided that you as a customer have not chosen to pay with a payment method that involves payment in advance. If you have a previously outstanding debt to us or our payment provider, you may, however, be required to pay in advance.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via the e-mail address stated in the order confirmation.
- We offer various payment options, usually cards, invoices and direct payments. Payment options may vary by country. The payment options we offer are those listed at any given time in the web shop.
- If you have an outstanding debt to us or our payment provider for previous purchases, you may be refused to make purchases that involve deferred payment.
- Our normal delivery times are 3-7 days. Items in stock will be sent within 2 working days after ordering. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following ordinary work day (normally a Monday).
- In the web shop it is stated whether the item is in stock or not. Our different stock status is stated in three ways; IN STOCK, FEW IN STOCK, END IN STOCK. In the event of a stock shortage, the stock will normally be replenished within a week.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us via the e-mail address stated in the order confirmation.
- Which suppliers we hire and which delivery options we offer are stated at each given time in the web shop. 2017-09-22 2 recycling is caring for life
- All prices in the web-shop are stated in the country's currency and includes VAT. The customer can decide in which currency prices are to be stated. However, debiting always takes place in the currency that applies at the delivery address.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from suppliers, incorrect printing in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Shipping cost
- We take care of deliveries to consumers in the countries that appear in the web shop at any given time.
- We charge a fixed fee for all deliveries to our supplier's drop-off point that is closest to you. The fee is the same no matter how much or how little you order.
- The size of the fixed fee can vary between different countries and is whats stated in the web shop at any given time.
6. Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a 30-days right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
6.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent via the e-mail address stated in the order confirmation or via the website greenlizzie.com/contact. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the item to us immediately and no later than 30 days after you receive the item.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon our reception of the products, the products should therefore be sent disassembled, well packaged and if possible in the original packaging.
- If you meet the conditions for the right of withdrawal, we will send a return shipping note by e-mail. It must be used for the return shipping.
- Refunds are only made for products for which the right of withdrawal applies.
- Value deduction of 10-100% can be made for products that are returned assembled, used or damaged. For non-disassembled but otherwise unused and undamaged products, a deduction of 15% is made.
6.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Used products, mounted products or products that were damaged after you received the product.
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be da- 3 recycling is caring for life maged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- As a consumer, you have a 3-year right to make a complaint. During the first 2 years, it is up to us to prove that the product is faultless in case we claim it. Then it is you who, in the event that we have a different opinion, have to prove that there is something wrong with the product.
- Some variation in color shades as well as particles with deviating color appearance in the material occur and can not be avoided as the material is based on fibers of forest raw material which in themselves show variations in color, shape and intensity. These variations are not accepted as a basis for a complaint.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent as soon as possible and no later than 2 months after the defect has been discovered or should reasonably have been discovered.
7.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to the e-mail address stated in the order confirmation or via the website greenlizzie.com/contact. Enter your name, address, email address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the fault or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board in Sweden, see arn.se or the corresponding authority in other countries.
8. Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). Those circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by a supplier other than ourselves and other factors beyond our control.
9. Product information
- We reserve for occuring printing errors on this website and end sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always do our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Some variation in color shades as well as particles with deviating color appearance in the material occur and can not be avoided as the material is based on fibers of forest raw material which in themselves show variations in color, shape and intensity.
- Wood is a living material and since the material in the containers is based on fibers of forest raw material, the sides can bend slightly.
10. Information about Cookies
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must, for privacy purposes, be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies.
11. Personal data
- By shopping from Green Lizzie AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never intentionally pass on your information to third parties for any purposes other than being able to fulfill your payment or our commitment to you.
- Green Lizzie AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Swedish Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) store and process your data.
11.1 What is a personal data?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
11.2 What information do we store?
- To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
11.3 Legal basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you.
- Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings only take place with your consent.
11.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
11.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the payment provider may store certain personal identity data as personal security number. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. 5 recycling is caring for life
11.4.2 Shipping companies
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must provide information to the shipping company. The information provided is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to an existing newsletter from us, the first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
11.5 Right to recieve extract
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
11.6 Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
11.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are a few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
11.8 Responsible for data protection
- Green Lizzie AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
11.9 How we protect your personal data
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash-algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and possible passwords in a secure way.
12. Changes to Purchase Terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any given time. Changes to the terms are published online on the website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
13. Dispute and choice of legal domicile
- In the event of a dispute with the company that cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se or the corresponding authority in other countries. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr 6 recycling is caring for life
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these terms of purchase shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.